Thursday, June 11, 2009

Still moving....

We have too much stuff....really....We have been moving for 5 days and still have a few more loads. Suggestion: always hire movers!! We should have, but I have a stubborn husband who said, "no, it will be easy, and we can take our time". Good thing we haven't closed on the old house and that we do have some time. So for the last 5 days we have had no phone, internet nor TV (daughter says we have been living the Amish lifestyle - and she didn't enjoy it at all!) So, in a few days I will be posting a some photos - the home is lovely and I am enjoying every moment. Stay tuned...
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment