Thursday, May 28, 2009

ALLEGEDLY....

My son-in-law, Ray, has been reading my blog lately and calls each night to make some snide, silly or sarcastic comment about the time of day I post... OR what I post... OR why I post...and so on. So this is a post to amuse myself and to entertain Ray. Ray is an ALLEGED lawyer, and anyday he will become and ALLEGED father (which will make me a grandmother for ALLEGEDLY the first time!!). He ALLEGEDLY works very hard everyday, but finds the time to read this blog. He enjoys calling me during my ALLEGEDLY favorite shows to amuse me with his "question of the day" or the "joke of the day" always ending with "one more thing...it will only take a minute..."...so, this is for you , Ray, and only you...ALLEGEDLY!!

Did I mention that Ray is a lawyer, ALLEGEDLY ? Here he is practicing for fatherhood:

I think he will ALLEGEDLY be a great Daddy!!
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment