Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 1

Well, all my friends are doing it, so why shouldn't I? Blogging is certainly new to me, but I must master it by June so I can post photographs of my grandchild.

I didn't plan on being a "bragging grandmother", but one might be in the works! Having a "boy" in the family will be something new - we have been surrounded by girls, Barbie dolls, pink and frilly decor, cheerleading, giggles and gossip, and mood swings for years - and we look forward to trucks, roughhousing, t-ball, frogs and dirt (of course he won't be living in our house!). And, most certainly, he will be perfect!


Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I agree, this will be a great way to keep up on that new grandbaby, I love seeing baby pictures! Love your background, I think you will really enjoy blogging....it's part of my life routine now! Take care

    ReplyDelete