Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 1

Well, all my friends are doing it, so why shouldn't I? Blogging is certainly new to me, but I must master it by June so I can post photographs of my grandchild.

I didn't plan on being a "bragging grandmother", but one might be in the works! Having a "boy" in the family will be something new - we have been surrounded by girls, Barbie dolls, pink and frilly decor, cheerleading, giggles and gossip, and mood swings for years - and we look forward to trucks, roughhousing, t-ball, frogs and dirt (of course he won't be living in our house!). And, most certainly, he will be perfect!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I agree, this will be a great way to keep up on that new grandbaby, I love seeing baby pictures! Love your background, I think you will really enjoy blogging....it's part of my life routine now! Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for stopping by!

Facebook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...