Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shut Up

This morning, on the way to work, I heard a lady screaming "SHUT UP" to the DJ on the radio. Seems she couldn't believe that Dave Matthews Band was coming to Syracuse this summer and wanted to know how she could win tickets to the concert. Moments later the announcement came on the radio "be the 9th caller to win tickets......." I rarely call to try and win anything, and it is illegal to use your cell phone while driving in NY (yuk, yuk), but I was at a red light and I dialed and redialed and redialed and you know the rest of the story....I am now the proud owner of tickets to see Dave Matthews in August.

I am feeling a bit guilty because the SHUT UP lady is probably a devoted, obsessed fan and I probably ruined her whole day....but I am off to buy a lottery ticket, hoping that my luck hasn't run out. If I win a gazillion dollars, I will find the SHUT UP lady and give her my concert tickets.
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment