Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I've had enough winter...













We have had plenty of snow in NY and it is COLD.

I want to see flowers.... I want to drive on clean highways....I'm tired of wearing gloves and scarves....I want to go to the beach....I need some sun....I am having "summer withdrawal".

So, I made reservations to go to Florida next month...and it better be WARM down there...or else...
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

4 comments:

  1. ...and I'm sure you had already decided to take me with you...
    Looking for warmth at Lakewood,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Cindy has a good idea....we could all go with you! Actually we are on the same wave length. My husband and I just made reservations for a long weekend in Arizona in early Feb. My brother lives down there and has a house with a pool that is calling our name!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't get to Florida until Spring, so please enjoy it for me! I blue(cold) with envy...
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. My parent's live in Florida and they are having to go to the Carribean to get some warm weather! Anyway, I use tin foil for my paints as well. When you're done, just crumple it up and throw it away. My kind of clean up.

    ReplyDelete